PILOT AND FLYING EQUIPMENT
Our pilot are experienced tandem pilots (T2) who are licensed under Federasi Aerosport Seluruh Indonesia (FASI) regulation. According to the European Standard (ENs) our flying equipment that we use are certified glider, helmet and harness for paragliding tandem flight activity. All that equipment are compatible with (FAI) Federation Aeronautique Internationale safety standard. The guest or participants are required to wear sport shoes (trainers/sneakers), but we provide sport shoes for the passenger if needed.
- Meet and greet
- Passenger goes to check in counter for registration, get fly number and measuring passenger weight
- Welcome drink while waiting
- Ground crew recall the passenger for wear sport shoes, harness, and helmet (we provide sport shoes if passenger not wear sport shoes)
- Master tandem will explain safety equipment and safety procedures
- Take off in the Gunung Riyug Flying site
- Fly for about 15 minutes, depending on wind condition, and passenger can enjoy white sandy beaches, villas and Gunung Payung Tample
- Top Landing in the Gunung Riyug Flying site or beach, depend on wind condition too
Service Provided (Inclusion):
- Welcome drink and mineral water
- Internet Wi-Fi Hotspot, electric port for charging and music entertainment
- Waiting Room and toilets
- First Aid and Medicine
- Insurance (Our customers are cover by insurance up to Rp500.000.000 (death), Rp500.000.000 (permanent disablement), Rp50.000.000 (medical expenses))
- Professional Tandem Pilot with rating T2 (experience tandem license).
- Safety equipment (according to the European Standard (ENs) we provide certified glider,helmet and harness for our guests which are compatible with FAI (Federation Aeronautique Internationale) safety standard).
- Sport shoes for the passenger if needed.
- Certificate from RIUG Paragliding
Terms and Conditions of Tandem Flight
- Our Gliders can hold up to 210 kg. Our safety range for heaviest passenger will be 110 kg.
- The youngest recommended passenger will be 12 years old, depending on their height and weight. The oldest recommendation will be 64 years old depending on their health, height and weight
- Our pilots is the one who make the decision for who is going and when.
- Sport shoes are recommended to wear for this activity. In case of winter season in Australia, lightsweater/jacket will be helpful sometimes.
This activity is really depending on weather at the time. We have to consider the wind direction, windspeed and the weight of passenger. The pilot will decide who will fly and when. Our first priority is always the safety of our customers. Please understand sometimes we have to cancel the activities based on safety decision. Strong wind, weak wind and raining will be some of the causes for us canceling the flight.